Apply AgileMindset Models to #TestingMindset

In May 2019, I listened Michael Bolton on the Testing Mindset and for the next a few weeks I had been thinking #TestingMindset.

I have seen a lot of people are using it during conversations online/offline. Though, it’s not very often people explain what they mean. I used it quite often myself as well without explaining because it’s fuzzy image with lots of stuff in it. The image is kind of blurry so I cannot see it clearly myself and it seems changing everytime when i look at it closely. something like this :point_down:

Back in June, I posted the question here and here and other online platform and so many face-to-face discussions.

During this exploration, I started thinking applying the Agile Mindset model to #Testing with the aim to work out my vision of #TestingMindset, #Value, #Principles etc. I am very lucky to have Aaron Hodder who I have admired for a long time to be my mentor through this process.

Here are twelve principles we come up with after reviewing some existing principles. Please comment and provide your feedback on it.

Please join in the conversations if you’d like to be part of the journey. Have some fun together.

What can we lose apart from lots of learning during this process?