Call for Content - Four articles around the topic of 'non functional requirements' / 'The ilities'

Type: Article

What we are looking for:

‌We’re on the lookout for four different articles that discussing the topic of ‘non functional requirements’ / ‘The ilities’. To ensure we have a range of articles for this topic, we’re specifically looking for one article on each of the following topics:

• Testability
  • Operability
  • Security
  • Usability

To be clear we’re looking for one article for each of these topics. Not an article that covers all of the above topics in one article.

Payment:

A choice between:

• Pro Subscription to Dojo (6 months)
  • £150 to the Author
  • £150 to the scholarship fund

Payment is made after your article has been published. You can learn more about our publishing policy here.

Conditions:

As stated in our publishing policy, we only accept new articles. I’m afraid we cannot republish existing work. We are not accepting agency work, promotional material or sponsored posts of any kind.

Deadline to submit: 26th March

Deadline for publication: 3rd May

How to submit:

To submit you can either send us an article outline, or a first draft of an article. We ask that you submit Google Document link with edit access to your article outline or draft. This helps speed up the review process. You can either share your link in this thread or email us at articles@ministryoftesting.com.

You can learn more about writing with us via our Writing guide

2 Likes

I’m on it…watch this space

1 Like

I might have a go at a Testability one, not written anything for a while

1 Like