What we are looking for:
We’re on the lookout for three articles that are discussing the topic of Critical Thinking and how it applies to testing. As this a more abstract topic, we’re quite open to ideas but some examples could be:
- Ways to learn and apply critical thinking in our day to day work
- Interesting exercises to help improve your critical and lateral thinking
- How biases might affect our critical thinking
A choice between:
- Pro Subscription to Dojo (6 months)
- £150 to the Author
- £150 to the scholarship fund
Payment is made after your article has been published. You can learn more about our publishing policy here .
As stated in our publishing policy, we only accept new articles. I’m afraid we cannot republish existing work. We are not accepting agency work, promotional material or sponsored posts of any kind.
Deadline to submit: 5th February 2021
Deadline for publication: 11th March 2021
How to submit:
Write out an outline of what you would like to cover in your article and share a link in this thread. Alternatively, email your outline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about writing with us via our Writing guide