EXPIRED - Call for Content - Three unique article on the topic of Test Leadership

Type: Article

What we are looking for:

We’re looking for one articles from an author that discusses the topic of Test Leadership. Examples of articles could be:

• Transitioning into a leadership role
  • The differences between management and leadership
  • Leadership styles

Payment:

A choice between:

• Pro Subscription to Dojo (6 months)
  • £150 to the Author
  • £150 to the scholarship fund

Payment is made after your article has been published. You can learn more about our publishing policy here.

Conditions:

As stated in our publishing policy, we only accept new articles. I’m afraid we cannot republish existing work. We are not accepting agency work, promotional material or sponsored posts of any kind.

Deadline to submit an article draft/outline: 28th May 2021

Deadline for publication: 8th July 2021

How to submit:

To submit your idea, complete our Typeform with a link to a Google Document that contains either an article outline or a draft article:

You can learn more about writing with us via our Writing guide

5 Likes

What’s the typical length for these types of articles?

Whilst we don’t have an expected length for articles they tend to be somewhere in the two to five page range. We’re more interested in a well told story or structured learning opportunity than page length or word count though.

3 Likes

If you have an idea and are on the fence, the support you get through the whole process is amazing. Having done it recently

3 Likes

@flynnbops that’s fantastic to hear. I will definitely let the editors know that.

1 Like

UPDATE: We have one article slot left to fill

1 Like

If I manage to find some time, I’d love to give it a shot, although there isn’t much time left to submit a draft.

Well keep in mind that an outline will be ok to begin with, you’ll have time to complete a full draft later

1 Like

Is there any requirement, in terms on document length for the outline? The sample document outline is 6 pages long and so far I got one page only. I plan for the article to be 2-3 pages longs, approximately, is that okay?

Yep that sounds good to me. The key with an outline is to communicate the core details and the structure of your eventual article. We will help you expand areas if required.

1 Like

Cool, the outline has been sent! :nerd_face:

UPDATE - All slots have been filled for articles. Thank you to everyone who submitted. Please check back on Call for content regularly for new updates.

2 Likes