Chromebook Automation control

About to embark on some chromebook dusting off, how do you exercise remote control over the chromebook? What kinds of test frameworks can run on it? Should I just treat it like an Android target and see how far I get?
I would also like to know if there are any good quick-start guides out there to get into a really deeper dive with a chromebook?

2 Likes

Hey @conrad.braam any luck with this? Looking at this as well at the moment

Hi Lewis sorry just saw this. I have 2 accounts here so not logged into this account long while since I have a work linked account now. Ah the joy of digital identity management.

So my Chromebook - which I was going to use to try things out on, went to university with my son. But a new one arrived just Monday at the office, not had a chance to unbox it yet as I’m closing down multiple feature releases, and the chromebook support we wanted is suffering from a terrible requirements gathering disease. I have never worked anywhere where projects don’t get kicked down the road significantly without warning because managers did not know what they wanted. So I’m suspecting things may warm up later in 2023. Hence would like to remind @conrad.connected to jump in here when the alternate universe stops spinning quite so fast and plan some research.

2 Likes