EXPIRED - Call for Content - Podcast guests - May 2021

What we are looking for:

We’re looking for two or three people to join us for four separate podcasts to discuss the topics:

• Testability
  • Operability
  • Security
  • Usability

Each podcast will focus on one specific topic meaning we are looking for individuals for each podcast.

The format will be one of our podcast hosts will facilitate a group discussion around the topic in which the group can freely discuss what they like.

Deadline to submit: 26th March

Deadline for publication: 3rd May

How to get involved:

If you would like to join the podcast you can express interest by replying to this thread. Or you can email me at mark@ministryoftesting.com

1 Like

Happy to participate in the testability one if you find my profile interesting for the topic!

Interested in Usability.

Hi Mark,

I’m interested in participating in the testability discussion

Mark,

I’m happy to contribute to the podcast, on any of these topics, but particularly security. Please get in touch to discuss.

UPDATE - Podcast’s are being booked in now and there is still space to join the ones on Testability and Security.

We also have another slot available that we’re now freeing up to be an open topic. Drop a comment below as to what topic you’d like to discuss on a podcast

Happy to contribute to testability. I will be unavailable for the month of April though…

Hi Mark - we chatted on Twitter about it and I’d love to be involved.

Happy to join in on testability :+1:

(posting again… somehow I deleted my other comment… woops :banana:)

This CFC is now closed. Thanks to everyone who has replied, I will be in touch about going forward with the podcasts if I haven’t already been in touch.