EXPIRED Call for Content: Themed Week Panel - 26th-30th April 2021

Type: Panel

What we are looking for: We’re on the lookout for 3 people to join us for a Panel session around the topic of Exploratory Testing during our Exploratory Testing Themed Week. We’ll consider anyone who is confident that they could answer questions from the community for a full hour on the topic with other panellists.

Deadline to submit: 13th March 2021

Presentation Date: Week of 26th-30th April

Payment: Each speaker will be paid £100 after the delivery of the session.

How to submit: Reply to this thread or send me a private message here on The Club letting me know how large a role exploratory testing has played in your career and your availability during the week of 26th-30th April.

2 Likes

I’d definitely be up for that. I’ll respond properly later on

1 Like

I’ve done Exploratory Testing (Session Based Test Management) for most of my career and have run workshops and coached other testers in this.

My availability: fairly flexible during working hours (CET). But I’m busy 17:00-19:30 each evening. (am free afterwards though)

1 Like

I would love to be involved. Exploratory testing was (without knowing it) how I started testing. It’s always been important to me, but it’s only in recent years that I’ve realised what a super skill it is. I want more people to know about it and how to do it. I’m generally available in that week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ,It will be interesting to discuss this topic with other panelists.Count me in

1 Like

Hi, am interested to be part of this panel. Count me in!

1 Like

I’ve been an advocate for exploratory testing across a large software development organisation for more than a decade and coached literally dozens of teams to adopt ET as an approach. I’m always keen to share my knowledge and experience on this topic so would be delighted to be part of such a panel discussion.

2 Likes

@heather_reid Forgot to write this, also can’t do Tuesday evenings.

1 Like

@anirudh_biswas2002 @therockertester would you be able to let me know your availability for this please? Then I can add that to the list :slight_smile:

Any day works for me, but note that I’ll be at UK + 9hrs on these dates so would need to be morning/early afternoon UK time for me to make it.

1 Like

I am available on Monday 26th april, 27th april and 30th april. Morning 10 to 6 p.m swedish time

1 Like

Hi Heather, I’d definitely be interested in this. I’d love to be able to share my perspectives, especially with regard to how ET can be used to facilitate testing, in what is normally called Non-Functional testing - security, performance, stability, and so on. Talking about thinking and technical tools to facilitate these kinds of testing, and how they can extend existing ET approaches.

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve got loads of responses :smiley:

But as ever I’m always happy to talk about ET @heather_reid

Would love to see Lee in the panel!

1 Like

Hi! I would love to participate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
I would be interested in this i have recently done teaching on this subject and really enjoy sharing in the community.
I have previously done the Expo at test bash Manchester
Scott

1 Like

Hey @scottkenyon what’s days/times are you available during that week?

I’m good anytime but Tuesday and Thursday - as I think I’m teaching the coders guild classes then.
I have lots of annual leave to take so I can fit around you :grinning:

1 Like

Hi,

I have 12 years of Quality Engineering experience, having more than 6 years of handling teams in different locations.
With ever changing product requirements, and strict timeline for delivery, I strongly focus on exploratory tests even if we have sanity automation in place.

Let me know If I can be of nay help here

1 Like

Hi @dpksxna could you please let me know what days/times are you available during that week so that I can add you to the list of people interested?