HolidayBash Crystal Maze

The Crystal Maze is the ultimate team challenge. Test your skills in teams of six to complete three-minute challenges to win crystals. Crystals mean prizes!

You can read more about the format on the HolidayBash event page. (You’ll need to have a ticket to participate).

You can join us as a participant or an audience member for the one and only HolidayBash Crystal Maze.

Got questions for our hosts @gwendiagram, @beardytester, @ash_winter and @stephenmounsey? Add them here :point_down:

Want to enter a team to participate? Comment below tagging in all of your team members. Remember, all team members must have a ticket to the event :wink:

Want to participate but don’t have a team? Add a comment below and we’ll gather a team for you :grin:

Who wants to be on Team Legends? :smiley:

So far slots are:

1. Bruce (the legend)
  2. Chris (the legend)
  3. Veerle (the legend) (who does not yet know she is on our team, but she is)
  4. Cassandra (the legend)
  5. Louise (the legend)
  6. Hilary (the legend)
6 Likes

Me! I want to be a legend :smiley:

3 Likes

Y a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a s what is happening I cannot post this

1 Like

@undevelopedbruce was struggling to get “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas” added

1 Like

But also, join Team Legends @cassandrahl!!

2 Likes

Hahahaha I can’t believe this, I was just thinking to myself ‘omg how do I get a team together?’ but there you have it, super excited to be on Team Legends :grinning:

3 Likes

Yaàaáaâaäaæaãaåaāass

2 Likes

It doesn’t say on the description but is this more mental or physical or both?

Gwen is the person to ask I think!

1 Like

Hiya Hilary!

Nothing too physical, most physical it will get is chucking a teabag in a cup for example. Definitely no push ups etc. That’s not how we have fun on the Crystal Maze!

2 Likes

Do I make the cut? Can I be in Team Legends??

2 Likes

Yes you do :smiley: Now we just need the other teams to populate so we know what we’re up against xD

3 Likes

I’m totally available for joining a team.

My credentials are that I went to the crystal maze experience twice (no lock ins) and I once called a fortune teller “mumsie”!

4 Likes

My mum used to get annoyed when I shouted at the people on the original Crystal Maze back when it had more Riff-Raff so sign me up for a team… If we already have team Leg-ends how about we form team Leg-starts?

3 Likes

If you team up with @cakehurstryan then Team Legstarts so far is:

1. Andrew
  2. aHopkins
  3. Dan Billing
  4. tybar
  5. James Espie
  6. Ady Stokes

We need more people for this epic rivalry to begin xD

2 Likes

Is this where we start our pre game rivalry trash talking?

Team Leg-Starts will Leg-Finish you other teams off with our awesome crystal gathering skillz!!!

3 Likes

You won’t even get off the Leg-starting line, you folks who are terrible at getting crystals!

3 Likes

We’re only so bad at getting crystals because we’re so focused on having a good time and cheering on our competition in the spirit of good sportspersonship!!!

:fire::fire::fire: sick burn!

3 Likes

Who needs a team mate? I’m game.

I’d like a skill game please, in the Future Zone. Automatic Lock In

4 Likes