HolidayBash Crystal Maze

I’ve popped you on team Legstarts with Callum and Andrew. I don’t know which of you is the captain xD

3 Likes

We’re all the captain on team LegStarts :grin:

3 Likes

I am also available for a team!

I have never been to a crystal maze experience, but I have been to a few escape rooms.

2 Likes

ho ho ho!

I made some proespective tshirt designs for leg ends and leg starts. Was gunna be foot and butt but then yano professionalism made me draw corgi butt and corgi feeties instead. xD

7 Likes

Ahhhhhh logos!!! They rock Bruce!!!

You gain 123 levels in Legend!!!

1 Like

Bruce, these are amazing! Such skills!

2 Likes

Yeah? Well… well your FACE is amazing and YOU have such skills, so there!

2 Likes

Hi y’all. Is there still a slot here? I found a babysitter so I can play :smiley:

Not really sure how it works but I’m game for whatever.

2 Likes

You’re in! Have a good time in Team LegStarts, also we in Team LegEnds will decimate you! Gently and respectfully!

3 Likes

I have signed up and am available for team participation. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah!!! Woo!

2 Likes

Did someone say there are 2 slots for the Maze? Count me in!!

You’ve just missed a spot @ahopkins180. Ady was the last in. But you can still tune in to cheer the teams on and there will be other competition sessions you can join in :grin:

1 Like

@ahopkins180 join me in heckling the teams on to victory :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes! that sounds great :slight_smile: how? @utchbe

Hello competitors! So excited, the Crystal Maze is almost here!

To compete in the Crystal Maze you will need paper that is blank on one side, approximately 30 sheets. Printer paper would be perfect. Also, please bring some markers (felt tips, market, vivid, nikko, fineliner, sharpie - whatever the preferred term is in your country - what Scrum Masters use for post-it notes!). A ballpoint pen might not show up on the screen so a marker is preferred. If you use an iPad to draw, that’s OK but you will also need sheets of paper.

Can. Not. Wait!!

See y’all there!

3 Likes

I am so ready. I have 300 pieces of paper, so am 10x ready.

3 Likes

Captains and Vice Captains!

The role of the captain is to choose which player will be tackling the fiendish challenges. @undevelopedbruce and @amaccormack as you were both first to set up the teams, I am assuming you will be the captains, is this correct?

A vice captain will be required in case the captain gets locked in. For ease, I am going to suggest @christovskia and @cakehurstryan who are next in line, however, if this is unacceptable, let me know and I will rearrange Captains/Vice Captains.

Marvellous. See you on Friday!

3 Likes

Oh boooooo something has come up and I won’t be able to make it :frowning:

Can you sub in another player Team LegStarts?

Soooo gutted :disappointed:

1 Like

Aww noooo @cakehurstryan :sob: I think @ahopkins180 was next in line for the team?

1 Like