Introduce yourself!

(Kristine) #1

Hey there!
Welcome to TestBash Germany club!

This is the place, where we meet and greet before the conference starts. To build the friendly and engagig atmosphere what is so typical for TestBases. So come, introduce yourself and accordant minds will find you.

Have fun!
Kristine

(Kristine) #2

Hi, my name is Kristine and I am one of TestBash Germany organisers.

If you have any questions or concerns before, during and after event, please come to me and we will figure it out. You can meet me in MOT Slack #Germany channel or on Twitter as [@e_tester].

I work in software testing since 2008. I have worked in several start-ups and now I have a desk in second biggest e-commerce company in Germany. My testing career started with Software Testing Club as thank you to all that support I have received over the years, I am active community member myself. I am founder and organizer of TestParadies MeetUp, I blog and attend conferences.

(Daniel Knott) #3

Hi testing community,

my name is Daniel Knott and I support Kristine & Patrick in organizing the TestBash Germany. For those who don’t know me, I am a passionate software tester since 2008 and since 2010 testing in the mobile industry. I wrote the books Hands-On Mobile App Testing, Mobile App Testing (the german translation of Hands-On Mobile App Testing) and Smartwatch App Testing.

I love to support and help the whole testing community. I organize local mobile quality meetups in Hamburg and attend conferences on a regular basis as attendee or speaker.

If you want to read more about my work and my person, you can either follow me on twitter or check my blog http://adventuresinqa.com/

I really hope to see you all in Munich this year to have fun together and exchange on various topics.

HappyTesting,

Daniel