We have a bunch of security testing talks and articles over on The Dojo, but I thought it would be interesting to see what talks security (testing) talks would be available on Ted.
Feel free to add to the list, they all look interesting to watch.
I thought it would be a nice activity to watch one of the talks below and then perhaps give some thoughts on it from a testing perspective. Any one up for that? We could start an individual forum post for each discussion.
- Hackers: The Internet’s Immune System - Keren Elazari
- What security means to me - Eve Ensler
- Fighting Viruses, Defending the Net - Mikko Hypponen
- Think Your Email’s Private? Think Again - Andy Yen
- Everyday Cybercrime and What You Can Do About It - James Lyne
- What’s Wrong With Your Pa$$w0rd? - Lorrie Faith
- Where is Cybercrime Really Coming From? - Caleb Barlow
- Hire the Hackers - Misha Glenny
- A Vision of Crimes in the Future - Marc Goodman
- All Your Devices Can be Hacked - Avi Rubin
- A new way to stop identity theft - David Birch
- A Navy Admiral’s thoughts on global security - James Stavridis
- The 1s and 0s Behind Cyber Warfare - Chris Domas
- The Security Mirage - Bruce Schneier
- How Cyberattacks Threaten Real-World Peace - Guy Philippe