London Tester Gathering Workshops 2019: Everything You Need to Know

We’re getting super close to the London Tester Gathering Workshops now! Time to get everything you need to know in one place :grinning:

Venue

We’re in the Tomlinson Centre on all days. There will be someone outside (weather permitting) in a bright green “I’m here to help” t-shirt if you get lost :slight_smile: Please allow plenty of time for your journey. The workshops will start on time, you don’t want to miss a thing!

Timings

Registration is compulsory for all attendees. You don’t need to have your ticket printed but please have it downloaded to your phone so that we can quickly scan the QR code to get you checked in.

26th all workshops

All workshops on 26th June will start promptly at 9am. Tea and coffee will be available from 8.30am, so we suggest you arrive around that time so you have time to get settled in with a drink before the workshops start

27th & 28th morning workshops

All morning workshops will start promptly at 9:30am. Tea and coffee will be available from 8.45am, so we suggest you arrive around that time so you have time to get settled in with a drink before the workshops start

27th & 28th afternoon workshops

All afternoon workshops will start promptly at 2pm. Tea and coffee will be available from 1:30pm, so we suggest you arrive around that time so you have time to get settled in with a drink before the workshops start

Schedule

Pre-Requisites

Please keep an eye on your emails. You should receive a pre-requisites email by the end of this week (14th June).

Dietary Requirements

If you have any dietary requirements that you did not let us know at the time of booking, please email ltgworkshops@ministryoftesting.com.

Meetup

We’re going to have a meetup on Thursday after the workshops. The meetup is an excellent chance to continue conversations with attendees. We’ll also have 2 talks at the meetup, tonnes of learning taking place! You do not need a workshop ticket to attend the meetup on Thursday but please RSVP on Meetup.com if you plan to attend.

4 Likes

Really excited about this. Anyone else attending the ‘Automate Scenarios with SpecFlow’ workshop?

2 Likes

oh don’t forget to join the #ltgworkshops channel on the Ministry of Testing Slack too!

I’ve written a blog post about the workshop I attended - Automating scenarios with Specflow.

I know that Lee Marshall (aka the pirate tester) has also written about the eventstorming workshop.

Are there any other blog posts that have been written and could be shared here?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @lgibbs, beat me to sharing my own post!