Looking for ISTQB software testing foundation tutor to teach a team of QA engineers

I am looking for some recommendations for ISTQB software testing foundation tutors who may be willing to visit our office in Old Street, London, or teach via Zoom.

We would ideally like the tutor for around 2 hours per week for as long as it takes for the team to be taught the syllabus. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested in this.

2 Likes

Hello Martin,
Good afternoon!
I am interested to conduct a training for ISTQB foundation and over Zoom.
Regards,
Sudha

3 Likes

Is it a volunteer you are looking for?

Otherwise I can recommend a number of trainers that could offer a bespoke solution for you, from companies I have worked with myself.

At 2 hours a week I would plan for 6 weeks duration.

2 Likes

Hey @fp_r, we would be happy to pay for the service. If you could share your recommendation that would be great.

1 Like

Would suggest getting in contact with

Toby Thompson | SoftEd Global Practice Lead | SoftEd

info-us@softed.com

He has done lots of training for my teams and has created bespoke courses for me. He is based in Australia but for remote courses that is no barrier.

Otherwise I have also used TSG TSG Training | IT Training | Professional and Business Courses (tsg-training.co.uk) - again they will do bespoke courses.

Or Planit Planit - ISTQB Foundation Certificate: #1 Software Testing Qualification (planittesting.com)

These are all organisations that I have used to meet the training needs of my team and been happy with the outcome, I have no commercial interest.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you @fp_r and @sudha.rout!

Hi, I have been a trainer in this field for some time, with excellent results and feedback from students