Share Your Blog Post β€” February 2023

As mentioned elsewhere, I wrote a short post on t-shirt sizing which may help with rough estimates for testing activities.

2 Likes

Thanks Jim for the succinct post. I like the ideas of simple sizes, and any L+ sizes should be broken up.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to write something for a bit but keep deleting my drafts.

However of late I’m handling changes, privately and professionally, where life feels like its going CTRL+Z on the past 15 years so I thought it would be interesting to write something about change. Got a bit rambly & dear diary at points, but found it interesting to think about how how we work/live can change with & without our control.

https://www.r-adams.co.uk/2023/02/26/change/

(my next blog will be more thought out and test focused)

1 Like

I have a new article on persona testing - it’s a concept I find interesting but not as commonly used: Persona Testing: What, Why, And How | Medium

1 Like

Rich - thank you! Your blog was indeed test related - no worries! Sorry for your loss. If you could find one tad of surplus energy checkout this MoT playlist:

2 Likes

My last blog in February 2023: Don’t forget to test the steps in the Help documentation! – TestAndAnalysis

2 Likes

My month in review, a quick summary of my month :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.