we’ve had a fantastic session on Technical Testing in October.
This session was a little different, as it was in the form of a circus. There were seven different stations set up each with a technical testing skill being demonstrated. We’ve grouped students to move around the stations, getting involved with demos and ask questions.
These were the stations we had:
- Roy: Data Visualisation with Excel
- Mark: Test Data generation with Python
- Neil: bespoke scripts with AutoIt
- Sam: WireMock
- James: Models / Architecture Diagrams
- Dave: Dock simulator
- Archana: Video and Image quality assessment
A massive thanks to our fabulous volunteers for doing a demo, there wouldn’t have been a session without you!
A couple helpful links on the topic of technical testing:
See you all in November for the next session on Automation!
Karo and Mark