Talk to Xray here

Do you have any questions for Xray? Maybe how to use their tools? Or maybe you’ve problems you need help with? Reach out to Xray.

Learn more about Xray from our Company Directory.

2 Likes

Hi Aine! We’re a small team and tool pricing is important to us. Where can I find pricing information before spending time trying the tool and talking to a sales team? Is this pricing accurate? Comparison: Zephyr

1 Like

I had issues maybe last week with the Xray Exploratory App, it would just hang and crash but it seems to work just fine now with the last update. I got me concerned for a while as I really like using it for my ET sessions!

Hi Harsh,

I’ll get in touch with a contact at Xray to help you out.

Hello Harshp, that comparison pricing table is accurate (though for cloud we are showing tiers instead of per-user values in other to facilitate the comparison).

And at the moment you can check our pricing in detail at the Atlassian Marketplace: Atlassian Marketplace

If you are going for Cloud, then there’s even a calculator that we’ll make your life a lot easier to validate the pricing of any Jira App, not just Xray: Atlassian Cloud Pricing Calculator | Atlassian

We’re working to add a calculator again to our website, but if you need any assistance or a quote don’t hesitate to reach out to us. :grinning:

1 Like