TestBash Home 2020 Schedule is Live!

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hi Heather, would it at all be possible to produce this schedule in printer-friendly colours? I am old-fashioned and would like to have it on paper, but all the blue stops me from actually printing it…

Hi @andrea not on this occasion, we’re trying to reduce the amount that we print so stopped doing printer friendly versions of the schedules quite a while ago.

With the event being tomorrow and all the work we’re still doing in the background, our designer won’t have time to produce a new one.

We’ll have the schedule shown on the screen at numerous points throughout the session and the MCs will be reminding everyone what’s up next so that people don’t miss a thing :slight_smile:

Hi Heather, that makes all sense! Thanks for the swift answer, you are up early!!! :slightly_smiling_face: I am looking forward to the event, I am sure it will be a blast!

1 Like

Early bird catches the worm :wink:

I’m very excited too! I can’t believe it starts tomorrow :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the timetable, looks like I need to wake up super early in NZ :slight_smile:

Wow great Schedule . Hoping it would be exciting .

Great schedule.

Is there a list of what will be taking place in each demo?

Hey,
How will be we joining the TestBash I have the ticket but unable to figure out

Hey @mariamaslam check your inbox, you should have email instructions about how to join. If you don’t see it immediately, try your spam folder

Please can you provide an accessible text version of the schedule please.

@kentfield Someone is working on that now and I’ll get it to you as soon as we have it

1 Like

Hello, i am new here. Please would i get the time for the conference via email and how to access it?

thanks.

Hi @softtestng ,

You can see the schedules at the very top of this thread. Have you received your registration emails too?

Thanks, but i haven’t received registration email.

@softtestng it has been resent, please check your spam folders shortly.

Hi,
at https://ti.to/mot/testbash-home-2020?source=motsite
below “Enter Your Ticket Quantity To Continue” and “TestBash Home 24 hours (30th April - 1st May) - Single” it says “Available until 30th of April 2020.”
Does the word until include the date 30th of April 2020?
I just wonder if it possible to buy a ticket tomorrow, at 30th April, at the date when the event starts?

Hey @christer.nilsson :wave: yes you can buy tickets up to the event starting :slight_smile:

Allright @heather_reid, thank you!

@heather_reid do you need a Pro account to catch the recorded sessions if you bought the ticket for Test Bash, but sleep at night or have a toddler that doesn’t let you concentrate? Asking for a friend. :ninja_orange: