The first challenge on the 30 Days Performance Testing Challenge is to choose a book to read.
Does anyone have any recommendations? Or care to share what you plan to read for the challenge?
This recent Performance Testing Guide article listed a few books.
- “High Performance Web Sites” by Steve Souders
- “Every Computer Performance Book” by Bob Wescott
- “Web Application Performance Testing” by Meier, Barber, Banshode, Farre and Rae
- “Fundamentals of Performance Engineering” by Keith Smith and Bob Wescott
- “The Practical Performance Analyst” by Neil J. Gunther - Read Chapter 1
- “Effective Performance Engineering” by Todd DeCapua and Shane evans
- “The Art of Computer Systems Performance Analysis” by Raj Jain