Ask Me Anything: Critical Thinking

Resources mentioned

We talked about Testing Zombies.

Questions Fiona wanted to come back to

1. Can you give an example of a problem, illustrating how you might approach it if you were NOT thinking critically, and then contrasting that with how you would approach it if you WERE thinking critically? from @debco

Questions we didn’t get to

1. How can I grow my critical thinking skills? - Violetta
  2. Are there any mistakes that people new to critical thinking usually make? - Ajay Balamurugadas
  3. If thinking about thinking is critical thinking, “what kind of thinking” about thinking? - Ajay Balamurugadas
  4. Critical thinking, design thinking, lateral thinking - is it the same? - Violetta
  5. Beautiful questions all around here. What questions are we not asking which you think are important to be asked in a critical thinking AMA :slight_smile: - Ajay Balamurugadas
  6. Could you please give us some tips to measure our critical thinking and how to realize that we are being over critical? - Marlon Almeida
  7. Can we really learn to be critical in our thinking? - Violetta
  8. What usually people do not ask what you would like them to know about critical thinking? - Violetta
  9. How can we help our brain to avoid making thinking patterns or automating our actions? - Oxana