Panel Discussion: Critical Thinking Further Discussion

@ezagroba referenced this cheat sheet shared by @fionaccharles

Questions we didn’t get to

1. How to distinguish “I think, I am thinking critically” from the case when I really think critically? (as speaking of myself or if I evaluate person from a side) - Violetta
  2. Is Critical thinking primarily within yourself or what examples/exercises can be done with and for a group? - @maiknog
  3. How to think critically in stress situations and under time pressure? - Violetta
  4. How would you recommend articulating the value of "critical thinking while testing " to a engineering team? - @christianfield
  5. Is there a “tool set” to use for different experience levels of folks, aka beginner, advanced, expert? - @maiknog
  6. Is there a heuristic for critical thinking that can be used in testing? - @christer.nilsson
  7. When you are critical thinking what kind of notes are useful to help with this? - Richard Forjoe
  8. How do you go about building a culture that is more supportive of critical thinking? - Richard Forjoe
  9. Where was the point when you started to think about this topic - critical thinking? - Violetta
  10. How do you manage interruptions so your thinking can flow? - @antonella