Hi Rosie,
Simon āPeterā Schrijver here. Iām a tester for more than 25 years. I have work in various roles. Currently, Iām a Lead Engineer Test & Automation. I want to collect more information how AI will/can be involved in our occupation
excited to be joining a 30 day challenge.
I took a career break in August 2023, and am now going to look at some learning topics and how to further my skills. AI is a topic I donāt know much about, and it sounds like a good focus for some learning.
I have some experience with chatBots but those were not necessarily āintelligentā.
I am based in Brighton, UK and am hoping to have a in person meet up organised for the topic too, before the month is up.
Hi
Itās Stevan Zivanovic here. Iāve been testing for more years than I care to remember and have seen huge shifts in technology and practices. My speciality is setting up and refining organisational testing approaches, through a combination of how to get the best out of people and technology.
I am just finishing a course on how to program simple AIs and want to explore how to use AI to support testing here.
Hello Rosie,
I am Shruthi From India. I am a Software Tester and I found the MOT in AI on LinkedIn.
I am always an AI Enthusiast and would love to Learn more about how AI plays a vital role in Testing (Process, Methodologies etc.) .
I am passionate about being an AI Tester as it helps me with my Professional Development.
Thank you,
Shruthi S
Iām Miles and Iāve been in testing for over 15 years. I currently specialise in Business Intelligence and Data.
I expect AI to revolutionise the world in much the same way as the arrival of the internet. As such Iād like to get involved as early as I can and see what opportunities this presents. I certainly donāt want to be left behind.
My goal is to spend the month focussing on AI and see where this leads.
Emma here, been testing for almost 10 years now! (F*ck me that flew by) MOT put me on track with my testing careerā¦legends!
AI is a hot topic at the moment, and I realise I know very little about it and how best we can use it in our lives. I am hoping to have my eyes opened more on this topic, and help me improve in areas of my testing and of course help me take over the world!
Oh my, its AI!
Hello all,
I am Ruchi, a software tester with an experience of nearly 12 years.
I am here to learn and connect about AI.
Would like to know how can we use AI to help us in testing, creating test data, test cases and more importantly what are things we should keep in mind so that we donāt share any confidential information.
Looking forward!
My name is Nicolai, and I bring with me over two decades of experience in the realms of testing, quality assurance, and test management. Throughout these 20 years, my professional journey has been dedicated to ensuring the quality and efficiency of various processes.
In the current phase of my career, I find myself faced with the challenge of optimizing my testing methodologies. The demands on my time have grown, and I am seeking innovative solutions to enhance efficiency. In this pursuit, I am open to leveraging the capabilities of AI. If artificial intelligence can contribute to making my testing endeavors more streamlined and effective, I wholeheartedly embrace the prospect.
Your collaboration and insights are highly valued as I embark on this journey towards testing smarter. I appreciate any support or guidance that can contribute to achieving excellence in our field.
My name is Michelle. I have several years of software testing experience, but most recently my role was support oriented. That role recently became redundant and I am now exploring a return to testing. I feel that it is important to understand AI in testing in order to utilize this efficiently and in a meaningful way.
I have over 10 years of software testing experience, currently working as a Test Lead. My expertise includes manual, automation, and performance testing. Iām seeking ways to improve testing efficiency using AI and have begun utilizing ChatGPT/Gemini.
Hello there, my name is Nedim Tunovic and I am relatively new to the QA field. Until a few years ago, I dedicated the majority of my time to professional sports, particularly as a basketball player. However, after a decade in the sports arena, I made the conscious decision to pivot my career towards the field of Information Technology. . Seeking a new challenge, I delved into the realm of IT with the
support of friends who guided me through the basics of QA principles. Over the past year, I have committed myself to learning and growth in this field. I am proud to have obtained the ISTQB certificate, completed various online courses, and gained hands-on experience in crowd testing platforms. In recent months, I have been actively exploring opportunities for internships or junior positions where I can merge my newfound skills and knowledge to make a significant impact in the IT sector. I am eager to contribute my enthusiasm and dedication to a QA Software Testing role. Decided to take part in this community because I want to develop my skills constantly and to make contacts which will potentially boost my career. Any advice or guidance you can provide for advancing in my career would be greatly appreciated.
My name is Anca and Iām working in testing for over 9 years in different roles from manual tester to lead tester.
My interest in this ā30 Days of AI in Testing!ā is to get more understanding and get a bit deeper into AI and what impact that will bring and how can I use it for testing.
Best regards,
Anca
Introduce myself: My background in testing involves website and app testing. I hold ISTQB and ISTQB Agile Extension certifications. In addition to my job in administration, I pursued a part-time bachelorās degree in ICT. During that time, I took a software testing course and it ignited my passion for testing. I was always excited and engaged in class. When I received a diagnosis of autism, I knew that this was the career path I wanted to pursue.
My Interest in AI: What initially piqued my interest in AI in testing was the potential to easily ensure that nothing is overlooked in a test case, for example. Iām also interested in how AI can simplify the process of writing test scripts for automated testing because I tend to overthink things sometimes. Iām very curious about the possibilities AI can bring to software testing.
My Goal: My goal for this challenge is to gain a deep understanding of how AI can be applied in my daily life as a tester and actually start implementing it. By the end of the challenge, I want to be able to identify specific areas where AI can enhance my testing practices and confidently incorporate AI techniques into my work.
Hi all!
My name is Dani, I am an AI and software developer and I am currently working at a technological institute. My passion is to always learn more and always be able to improve as a professional.
Thanks!
Hey, my name is Artan, I work in a large IT company based in Germany & US.
My goal here is to stay in touch with MOT community, learn and explore the vast fields of AI
Hi, my name is Christian and Iām working as a software tester in the healthcare business. I wanna learn what is state of the art when it comes to AI and SW-testing.
Hello, my name is Anna. I am a QA analyst at a Canadian digital bank start-up. I am here to gain more insights about AI in general and how I can use it for my work purposes. Thanks.
My name is Anandaraj S, and I currently lead a Testing Team. I am eager to delve into the realm of AI integration within our testing processes, seeking to enhance our projects by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence. My goal is not only to learn about AI tools but also to actively implement them in our testing methodologies, thereby optimizing efficiency and accuracy in our projects.
Hey, this is Kulsum from Bangladesh. I started my career as a tester at 2020 but originally started my career in tech at 2016 just after completing my undergrad at 2015 December. I found this community through some LinkedIn post and since last year trying to be an active member as much as possible.
My interest in AI was since I started my masters in 2017 and the AI hype that started from last year, piqued my interest more and I have thought of looking into it and explore to see how I can integrate AI in my QA career.
My goal is to achieve the beginning level knowledge of how to start testing with AI and scale it up.