Giving a TDD workshop at PNWPHP (Seattle) in September

I was invited by the Pacific NorthWest Conference 2017 conference to give a workshop about testing and TDD. The event will take place September 6 - 9, 2017 at Washington University’s Kane Hall in Seattle.

I will be there from September 6 until September 11, so if you’re in the area and want to hang out, reach out to me over Twitter. Or come to the conference, tickets are still available!

My workshop details: Let Your Tests Drive Your Development - Thu, Sep 8 in Room 178 at 12:30pm
Test driven development (TDD) is still a subject all developers agree upon it’s a great thing, but never get around to actually do it for many reasons. In this workshop I use real world business requirements on legacy code for which we need to fix bugs and add features, but we’re doing it in a TDD way. No matter if you’re already a testing veteran or a junior developer just started working yesterday, this workshop will give you the skills and passion to continue your career as a Test Driven Developer.
BONUS: We also cover the test migrations required to move from PHP 5.x to PHP 7.x!