Postman gamification - Save The Postman Space Station Game

Following in Joyce Lins footsteps (Postman DevRel who created the Lost in Space game), I have created a game using Postman.

All details can be read in the workspace documentation.
If you want to give it a go, then fork the collection here;

Save The Postman Space Station

5 Likes

Thanks for this interesting information!

1 Like

Amazing!

Very fun to do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad people have enjoyed it.
To clarify, I shared this here because I use Postman every day for API Automation Testing.
It wasnโ€™t just a shameless plug.

If you ask me, web designers make the biggest mistake at the time of placing a precise call-to-action button on the landing page. If experts are to be believed the selection of call-to-action entirely depends upon the products or services you are offering. If your product costs $5 or $10, customers wonโ€™t have any problem to go direct with your shopping cart but in case of an amount huge enough they would like to discuss it further. In the latter case, you must place your phone numbers or a request form at the right place so that a potential buyer can initiate the communication https://mlsdev.com/blog/devops-services. In case you are selling products, both โ€œbuy nowโ€ and โ€œadd to cartโ€ buttons should be formally placed on the landing page. There is no standard list for the call-to-action buttons. You may exercise your thought process to get some that suits the landing page most. If you need to change one, go ahead.

@kattytester Iโ€™m not sure I see the relevance to the Postman game?