Postman or Playwright for API tests?

Iโ€™m more than happy to expand on this if required (Me being the person responding to all these concerns :smiley: ), I just donโ€™t want to steer this topic away from its original direction. :pray:

Weโ€™re very open and honest about how data is used and secured on the Postman platform, all the relevant information can be found on our the trust section of our website. This includes all the regulatory compliance and standards information that we are required to follow and be continually audited against. All the latest reports can be accessed from our Security and Trust Portal.

We currently have nearly 30 million users and weโ€™re used in over 500K businesses, which cover 98% of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as companies across all industries and sectors.

We take privacy and security very seriously and I just wanted to come here and add this, to get in front of any misinformation that might be thrown around. :pray:

1 Like

I am going through your articles now and they are amazing! Thank you so much for the work you have put into them, I am learning so much. I also go back and re-read some of them and still learn something new. Truly great work.

2 Likes

So great to read this, @valthetester.

Thank you @utchbe for continuing to share helpful information about Playright and much more!

Side note: This link is where you can find several things Butch has contributed to and with the Ministry of Testing community.

1 Like

Glad to hear the articles have been helpful!

1 Like

Update: Bruno is moving with lightning speed and is now at 1.5.1 version.

1 Like

So itโ€™s been a couple of months now, have you decided on what youโ€™ll use and why?

1 Like

Great read on Postman and Playwright. I will definitely give Playwright a try, currently using Apidog for API testing.