Questions on Module 2.2.3

@mwinteringham - Hi Mark. Could of questions on the above module. May just be user error :slight_smile: It says that I should - *Create a shell checkWith our project setup, we can now create an empty JUnit test to confirm that everything is wired together. To do this, we create a new package in src/test*. I cannot see the src/test folder when I open the project in intellij. Do I need to create this?

I am also getting errors on pom.xml: Plugin β€˜maven-failsafe-plugin:3.2.5’ not found

Any help much appreciated.

3 Likes

Hi @nagemot

Thanks for reaching out on The Club with this question and providing images. @mwinteringham will be in touch to help address these issues as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please feel free to explore other parts of the course or review previous materials. If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Best,

Sarah

2 Likes

Your test structure should mirror your main structure, and yes you will have to create it yourself. You are aiming to have it like:
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 13.44.48

As for the failsafe plugin, try running mvn clean verify and seeing what it outputs. I can’t find see any problems from a clean clone of the repository, but if you get an error while building maybe the full output will help us.

5 Likes

Thank you. I shall give that a go.

*this worked, thank you @testingchef .

3 Likes