many thanks for taking part in our Software Tester Clinic Session on “Designing Tests” !
It was great to see everybody so engaged with the topic, and so much fun to be had with the board game exercise. Some of resources mentioned and used can be found here:
- Test Obsessed / Elisabeth Hendrickson: Test Heuristics Cheat Sheet
- Santhosh Tuppad’s Heuristics Cheat Sheet
- Del Dewar’s Testing Mnemonics Desktop
- Michael Bolton: FEW HICCUPPS
- Michael Bolton: Testing Without a Map
- Donald C. Gause / Jerry Weinberg: Are Your Lights on? (includes a chapter on different meanings of “Marry had a little lamb” ;))
If you have more resources, or tips and tricks, please share!
Any questions, just ping us
karo & Mark