There are several Book Suggestion Sessions throughout TestBash Careers:
- @nufenix aka ‘The Pirate Tester’ talks about the book Be More Pirate by Sam Conniff Allende and how it has helped him with his career.
- @parwalrahul introduces the book How Come No One Told Me That? by Prakash Iyer. Rahul will cover some insights from this book as well as show how it has helped him understand the importance of taking action to boost his career.
- @ajay184f talks about the book Executive Presence by Sylvia Ann Hewlett. Ajay will share some insights on how to demonstrate executive presence and why it’s so imperative for having a long-lasting and fulfilling career.
- @mahatheed shows how the book The Professional by Subroto Bagchi has had an impact on her career.
- @restertest shows how the book Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug has improved his testing and consequently, his career.
We’ll use this Club thread to share resources mentioned during the session and answer any questions we don’t get to during the live session.