TestBash UK 2023 is Happening in Less Than a Month 🥳

TestBash UK is less than a month away and we already have over 400 confirmed attendees! The Early Bird sale is now over as it got sold out before the end of August. This also means we have only 95 tickets left. So if you haven’t got yours yet, get it now before they all sell out. We also have discounts available for group bookings of 5 or more!

We’re now focusing on the final details and can safely say that this year, TestBash will be the best ever!

Check out his video from our awesome hosts to get a taster on what to expect :grin:

All the Talks, Activities, Workshops, Ask Me Anything and extra sessions are included in the ticket price. Here’s a list of all the speakers (and where they’re coming from) with the topics they’ll be covering:

:new_zealand: Essentials on how to build a Test Automation Framework with Ivan Karaman
:england: Accessibility Charters with Ady Stokes and Scott Kenyon
:england: Leadership and Communication with Jitesh Gosai
:england: Physical Disabilities in the Workplace with Krys Catterall
:us: Automation with Phil Wells
:czech_republic: Learning Skills with Eva Podbrdská
:scotland: Security in Testing with Richard Adams
:singapore: Performance Testing with Varuna Srivastava
:ireland: Planning and Strategy using Data with Heather Reid
:england: The Art of Persuasion with Thomas Shipley
:jamaica: Mentorship Skills with Tamoya Beckford and Davina Scott
:australia: End-to-end Tests with Jaswanth Manigundan
:israel: UI Components with Tally Barak
:de: Quality Strategy with Sarah Hutchins

and so much more…

With so many learning, community, social and networking opportunities, we can’t stress enough how important it is to download the TestBash UK 2023 App and start planning your learning experience by adding all the sessions you don’t want to miss.

Get Your Ticket Now!

See you at TestBash in September

5 Likes

2i Testing will be there. Myself, Martin Sutherland and Melissa Boyle from 2i will be attending both days. Martin wrote a blog, currently live on the 2i Testing website (2i represents at the TestBash 2023 | 2i Testing). Looking forward to all the takeaways from the talks, workshops and activities and connecting with new people.