Which Security Testing Tool you Refers for Testing?

Hello All,

Can you please suggest the some security testing tools that you refer to while doing testing.
Please Suggest, It would be helpful for me…

Thanks in Advance

1 Like

Hello,

There are lot’s of security tools are available, some of these are paid and some of these are premium…you can refer as per your project specification…
But I would like to suggest some list here…

1.Exercise in a Box
2.Needle
3.Tamper Chrome
4.Nishang
5.Taipan
6.Archery
7.Metasploit Framework

please explore more here: https://www.testrigtechnologies.com/security-testing-companytop-10-free-security-testing-tools/

Keep Testing

3 Likes

Yes dear…
Thank you so much for this list…

Before going to this, lets first understand that what is security testing and why we need security testing.

Security Testing is performed by most of the software quality assurance services to determine that data within the information is protected. In this testing, tester plays a role of the attacker and try to find the security-related bugs. It assures that the aspect of the application like Authentication, Authorization, Availability, Confidentiality, Integrity, Non-repudiation are maintained well.

There are so many testing tools available in the market for penetration testing and ethical hacking so you can get ahead of attackers and avoid the detrimental business outcomes.

Some of the popular Security Testing Tool are:

• Knock Subdomain Scan
  • Iron WaspGoogle Nogotofail
  • Ettercap
  • Needle
  • Nmap
  • Acunetix
  • Burp Suite
  • OWASP Zed Attack Proxy
  • Sboxr

These are the some Security Testing Tools that we use to avoid any kind of attacks and to protect the data.

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

there are many security testing tools are available but i know some testing tools which i listed below
1.arachni
2.grabber
3.iron wasp
4.nogotofail
5/sonarqube
6.SQLmap
7.W3af
8.wapiti
9.wfuzz
10.zed attack proxy

1 Like