I used Katalon to do this exercise:
I use Restlet-Client for this exercise, also applied on my project.
- Create a Environment Variable to store the value
- Create a Postman collections and save all request below:
– GET room request. And save any roomid of any room.
– POST login. and save the token to env variable
– POST booking. Using the token and roomid above to get the request
Here is my results
- GET method to call against
- POST call against the booking API to make a booking for the room
But the status of the request Collection, Gettoken, POST mothod always return 403 Forbidden
Could you please help to check if I miss any step or the issue come from your API.
I used API Fortress to complete exercise 3. Building upon what I did on exercise 2, I saved the
roomid value returned after creating a room as a dynamic variable and include it in a following request to book that room.