30 Days of DevOps Day 7: Watch the DevOps AMA and join the conversation

For Day 7 of 30 Days of DevOps, weā€™re given the task of:

Watch the AMA on DevOps and join the conversation on The Club

It was a brilliant Ask me Anything with @ns1 and itā€™s available to watch for anyone that has a Club level membership (you donā€™t need to be Pro). So, boil the kettle and get watching :eyes:

:information_source: MODERATORā€™S EDIT: The video is no longer open to all and requires a MoT Pro Membership.

2 Likes

@heather_reid looks like I need to be have a Pro account to view this video :eyes:

Thanks for spotting that, @pwicherski. I shall edit that now.

1 Like

Oh, sorry @heather_reid @simon_tomes, I didnā€™t saw that this post is from 2020!

For some reason all 30 days posts from ā€œ30 Days of DevOpsā€ showed up on my Club main page with no reply on any of them and I automatically assumed those are new posts.

1 Like

No worries at all, Piotr. Thanks for highlighting it.

Weā€™re in the process of moving all ā€œ30 Days of Testingā€ topic posts to the :calendar: 30 Days of Testing category.

If a post hasnā€™t had a reply itā€™s bumped to the top of the list. I then reset the ā€œbump dateā€ to avoid confusion and remove it from the top of the list. Yet if Iā€™m not fast enough then itā€™ll stay at the top and for sure it looks like itā€™s a new topic post.

1 Like

Makes sense. Thank you for the explanation! Youā€™re doing great work. Cheers!

2 Likes

This is an excellent AMA. Iā€™m considering shifting my role towards OPS or someplace other than just being the guy who looks after test projects and vision for the CI/CD , itā€™s tools and environments. Testers do a lot of this. Talks a lot about a co-operation between OPS and Dev/Test when the role was coined, probably as early as 2006/7.

2 Likes

A late question that came in on this AMA was around ā€œhow should DevOPS be getting involved in performance testing?ā€ . And itā€™s a hot topic for me today, that the MOT squirrels managed to loose. For anyone who did not, do watch the AMA by Noah Sussman.

1 Like