It’s Day 9 of the 30 Days of Tools challenge and a good time to visit the new Ministry of Testing tools directory. Is there a tool missing? Feel free to add it!
- Head on over to Ninja training for software testers | MoT
- Check to see if the tool already exists in the directory
- If not, select the “Submit a Tool” button
- Add a tool name and link, then select “Submit”
- Feel good about contributing to the directory!
Feel free to reply to this post and share wherever you like, on the MoT Slack, LinkedIn, Twitter using #30DaysOfTools, Racket, your blog, with your team and any place you feel might inspire yourself and others to do the same. Let’s learn from each other throughout October. Visit the 30 Days of Tools page and select the “Subscribe to Topic” button to receive each daily challenge direct to your inbox.
Have you seen the amazing schedule and registered for Test.bash();?