As we are about to start a new year, what have been your biggest wins in 2022 for the community, your company, or a group of people that you would like to share? What software testing trends do you see for 2023?
Feel free to take these prompts in any direction you like. All the best and enjoy writing. Thank you for inspiring the community with your story.
** How to get involved**
- Write a blog on the above topic any time in December, ideally by the 31st
- No worries if you’re “late”
- It can be as long or as short as you want it to be
- Share a link to the blog on this thread or post to LinkedIn Articles or similar
- If you don’t have a blog feel free to write directly in the thread.
- Receive lots of support, encouragement, and love from the community
- Get a shout-out from the Ministry of Testing Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- If you want to get reminders to submit your blog, RSVP below.