We are currently using BrowserStack for both our automated UI tests and manual testing but I am not entirely sold on it yet. I have started using Sauce Labs to see what it’s like with at least live testing compared to BrowserStack and so far my experience has not been great (I don’t have an engineer available to help me compare it to automated testing at this stage). Tonight I came across LamdaTest and that looks interesting.
I just thought I would ask the community for their thoughts on each of these tools.
- Do you prefer one over the other?
- Have you had a better experience with one of these tools?
- Have you had a bad experience?
- If you are using Sauce Labs or LamdaTest for your automated testing, what is reliability like?
- Do you get a lot of random test failures?
Any help is greatly appreciated.