**Call For AMA & Discussion Speakers** for TestBash Autumn 2023

Ask Me Anything & Discussion Speakers for TestBash Autumn 2023

Share your knowledge by being a speaker for an AMA or Panel Discussion on a topic of your choice.

Deadline to submit: 31st of July 2023

Presentation dates: 22nd and 23rd of November 2023

What are we looking for?

If you believe you can answer questions live on a specific testing topic, then this is an opportunity for you. We’ll have two types of sessions, where the audience will ask you questions live on the main stage:

• Ask Me Anything (AMA) - This is a 45 to 60-minute session where is just you and the host live on the main stage.
  • Panel Discussion - Also a 45 to 60-minute session where you will be sharing the stage with two other speakers and the host.

Both session types will be moderated by the host.

In terms of topics, we’re open to all topics for day one and for day two we’ll be focusing more on automation and tools.

If you’re selected to speak at an AMA or Panel Discussion, you will need to:

• Update your MoT profile with a picture, short bio and social media links
  • Record a 99-second promo video to share on social media pre-conference
  • Attend the live session on the day it’s scheduled to
  • Commit to answering any questions (not answered live) on The Club, post-conference

Payment for the Ask Me Anything

As the sole speaker, you’ll receive £150 for your time or you can choose to donate your fee to the Ministry of Testing Scholarship Fund

APPLY HERE

1 Like

For a prospective panel, would you be finding similar ideas and putting them together, or could a group of 3 apply as a pre-formed panel, and that way they can pitch a cohesive group instead?

3 Likes

Hey @ThePirateTester , that’s a brilliant idea! My thoughts were to do exactly that: get folks to put their names in a hat and let us know the topics they’re comfortable answering questions about and then, depending on the hot topics and other criteria at the time we will wither invite for a Panel or an AMA. But if you do have a group already in mind and topics you would like to propose together, then brilliant! Go for it! :smiley:

Whoever submits, make sure you write down who the other two are and their email addresses too.

2 Likes