Challenges got a fresh new look

We’ve updated the look and feel of the Challenges page on the MoT Platform. :eyes:

In line with the new look MoT Platform, it’s now easier to find a challenge to take by yourself or with your team.

And if there’s a video solution available it’ll be displayed at the bottom of the challenge page. For example, check out the videos on this Shifting Left challenge.

These updates are part of a wider dev initiative to enhance the experience across the entire MoT Platform. We very much welcome your thoughts and feedback – feel free to reply to this post.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing Simon!

We’ve just given them a face lift for now, but the future plans for challenges will involve you being able to submit your own solutions for them, earn money from them if you wish, and add your solutions to your MoT Portfolio/Profiles to showcase to others.

Is it me or are there no images yet on the challenges?

Defo going to do some challenges now :slight_smile:
EDIT: I love the use of colors for the labels. But I’m not sure what the colors mean, since some of the same labels have different colors?

2 Likes

Indeed, images are coming soon. :smile:

I’m also unsure what the colouring means for the labels. I’ll leave @friendlytester to answer that one.

@kristof Sarah will be creating images for them all soon :slight_smile:

The colours are completely random at the moment, we’re planning some work to give topics/tags a specific colour soon so they are consistent across the site.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.