๐Ÿค– Day 1: Introduce yourself and your interest in AI

Hi All this is meena. I am working as a Test lead and have over 9+ years of experience in Software Testing. I have primarily worked in manual testing in various domains - with latest being an E-commerce application developed using MACH.
My current project is a educational web application in an university.
I am moving towards automation and developed few scripts using Playwright for Accessbility testing.
Looking to start the AI journey and understanding of AI to be able utilise it in my daily testing work and collaborate with my fellow testers in MOT.

3 Likes

Hey Tony, itโ€™s great to see you here.

1 Like

Hello, Rosie and MoT community!

Iโ€™m Navila from Toronto and I have been a proud tester since my graduation in '12 from UofT Electrical Engineering. I spent a lot of time in a bookstore post-grad (lost and in a lot of student debt) and came across an e-reading device. I checked out their website and saw some job openings at their company - applied and also reported some fun defects in a Google group. I got a call and started in QA from there =]

I have worked with two Canadian companies so far as a QA Engineer, one B2C and now an enterprise-based company in Supply chain. Recently my team and I embarked on learning about AI and Software Testing. We finished and discussed a book together, and started to have conversations on AI models with the data science team - mainly around ensuring data accuracy of tables that the models use to make recommendations.

I came across this challenge a little late, so I will do my best to catch up and share any insights! I look forward to connecting with this community and exploring the huge knowledge base it has via its courses. Thanks for organizing this initiative, MoT =]

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I know Iโ€™m a bit late. This is also my first interaction with MoT, and am currently seeking to get my first job as a tester. I have had multiple experiences with manual testing and planning testing updates for multiple systems for around 4 years with a International company in the US.

When I saw this post of 30days of AI, I was intrigued. Iโ€™m interested to find out more about what AIโ€™s role in testing is.

3 Likes

Hi, Iโ€™m Ujjwal!
I know Iโ€™m a bit late, but I got to know about this challenge just a few days ago. Anyways, I have 2.5 years of experience in Manual Testing of Web & Mobile Applications, and along with that I also have experience in API Testing.
Currently, Iโ€™m planning to switch to automation and I hope AI helps me not only in automation testing but also in other manual task and overall enhancing my productivity.

1 Like

My name is Shaimaa Zakout, and I work as a QA engineer. I want to learn more about AI in testing to enhance my work and expedite my daily tasks. I aim to understand the best practices and learn about the tools that can assist me in my role.

1 Like

*Hi! Iโ€™m a former tech support rep who got into AI after a freelance project introduced me to the technology behind LLM. I am interested in prompt engineering, machine learning, and (hopefully) get to more testing of AI. I hope to gain a stronger foundation in AI after this challenge.