๐Ÿค– Day 21: Develop your AI in Testing manifesto

So I asked Bing to give me a manifesto as a curiosity, and one of word jumped out:

1. Yield to AI: Embrace AI as a partner, not a threat. Learn its intricacies and leverage its power.

With the use of the โ€œYieldโ€ that would have the tin hat brigade running to their conspiracy blogs :smiley:

In respect of what I have learned over the passed 21 days in regards to AI, I would go with the following, although not sure you would call this a manifesto. But I can see AI help achieve better Quality.

Everchanging world - Standing still gets you nowhere. We work in tech, stay ahead of the curve.

It takes a village - Encourage discussions and not disparage. Everyone has a part to play.

Rome wasnโ€™t built in a day - but stood for a millennium. Build strong structures and do not let ego collapse them.

Safety is Paramount : ensure that your Employers and Clients are not open to compromise

AI is another Tool. A match cannot ignite itself, it needs us to know which end to run against what surface.

But these are all things we should be doing anyway

PSโ€ฆ I wish I had known about the Test Exchange get together before committing to taking the in-laws out to dinner :smiley:

2 Likes