Currently on a project I’m on, we’re trying to figure out what is causing random long loading times for our customers when they try to access our web portal (> 5 minutes in some cases). Thus far I’ve been unable to replicate the issue in our testing environment and I feel like I’ve exhausted all the possibilities I can think of.
- Testing all the browser’s we support, focusing on the ones where the issues have been reported on
- Simulating slow internet via throttling
- Leaving the landing page open for awhile before trying to access the portal
- Trying to access the portal on different networks
- Trying to load the portal with different accounts
Does anyone have any ideas that could help with replicating this issue?