How to find a remote QA engineer job (an aggregator for remote jobs)

Hi all,

I built remote4me.com/remote-qa-test-engineer-jobs - an aggregator listing the 100% remote jobs for QA engineers (and for developers in dozen programming languages).

The aggregator covers 20+ job boards.
Job ads separated by role and technology stack.
Non-remote jobs get filtered out.

Hope it helps you to find a remote job.

What do you think about it?

2 Likes

Why bother? Unoriginal? Lots of job boards? Lots of web scraped aggregators. Some commercial, some independent.
Sound familiar?

3 Likes

Well, well ))) Check that aggregators.

• How many job boards they aggregate?
  • What they do with jobs saying something like “remotely on Friday” or “occasional remote working” or the similar ?
  • Do they have classification per programming language? (or just all programming jobs in one kilometer long list)

Funny that, those questions are all answered as selling points on your site.

You do not believe me, and I understand this.

Here the list of competitors, so you can check/compare:
Job boards aggregators

1 Like

No, I don’t think so. I’m not really bothered whether it’s original or not.

Anyway, thanks for feedback ))

Nice idea, it would be better you follow a standard.
Like for few: I see Job descriptions and link to main job site. and for few Job descriptions are not present.

Try looking at Zelp Platform. This platform has a pool of good clients and I look here for remote jobs when in need.

1 Like

Who would have thought that an Uber taxi would not drive right through the middle of the mess in March 2020. It’s not going back.

Although you get even more help hunting or get a referral if you are in a community, do drop a shout on the MOT slack channel Ministry of Testing Slack Invite | MoT