πŸ“š J is for […]

J is β€œJira”

What else?

2 Likes

Jiggle it a bit.
That thing you do, when the defect is intermittent

6 Likes

Jamming - Causing interference (in signal, bandwidth, …) to verify system’s resilience.

also, to improvise with peers

4 Likes

Jesper - the go-to person for all things testing :laughing:.

But there’s an important lesson here! Don’t be the bottleneck. While it seems initially beneficial, it will corner you. As soon as you become the go-to person, start growing others. Build the new people.

5 Likes

JWT
JSON
Jenkins

it’s difficult with β€œJ” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

JMeter
Jokes
β€˜,’.join(some_list_of_stuff_I_want_to_print)

2 Likes

JCCI, My first opensource project that helps to analyzes the impact of java code changes, see: jcci/README.en.md at main Β· baikaishuipp/jcci Β· GitHub

3 Likes

Yes, J seems to be a hard one, creativity, not ChatGPT is required!

1 Like

Just a $"%%^^ moment…

usually said when a Sales or Product person has promised a Client we can do that crazy thing, and deliver yesterday :smiley:

Juvenile
The response you get from the above when you tell them some home truths :smiley:

3 Likes

Jeopardize - what you do to the release if you keep finding bugs :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Javascript, Java, Jupyter (python).

1 Like

J is for Joseph Juran who, amongst other things, is known for popularising the Pareto Principle, the Juran Trilogy and his Quality Handbooks.

2 Likes

J is for Jest automation framework.

2 Likes

J is for joy

Like the joy of testing which I experience in the work I do.

1 Like

J is also Just test it :grinning:

1 Like

J is for junior tester :grinning::v:

1 Like

Judge
Jammed
Juxtapose
Junit
Jacoco
Journey as in testing journey

1 Like

J is for Juice Shop.

An insecure web application from OWASP that helps folks practice security testing.

2 Likes

JAWS
It is a name of a commercial screen reader. This program tells the user, what is happening on the screen. It is used by blind and visual impaired users.

I heard, that JAWS is used by Microsoft for accessibility testing.

2 Likes