✍️ Share Your Blog Post — June 2023

Have you published a personal testing-related blog post in June 2023? :writing_hand:

Reply to this topic with a link and a brief description of what the reader might learn.

Let’s celebrate that it takes effort to write down and share our thoughts and experiences. :tada:

Note: For blog posts from vendors and service providers, head to the MoT Business Feed . If you’d like to submit your business blog feed just send me a message.

And if you’re not on it already, let me know if you’d like to be added to the main blog feed.

3 Likes

This blog article is about streamlining your testing process with Playwright: A Beginner’s Guide.
Talks about what Playwright is, describes its features, installation setup + creating & running the first tests + analyzing the results. Last but not least, there is a list of tips for maximizing the effectiveness of the Pw tests.

2 Likes

Although its not strictly about testing, my Substack is about Communities of Practice and most of the stuff I write about is written from the perspective of someone who is/was a tester so it might be of interest https://communitiesofpractice.substack.com/

1 Like

I have found the book “The Art of Software Testing” very helpful. I thought that maybe not everyone knew it so I wrote a review of it:

1 Like

Hi there, don’t know if this would fit in here, but it has to do with Software Testing so I would throw a link in here…

I have written a blogpost about last weeks AgileTD OpenAir event in Cologne, where I also had the pleasure and honor to meet @friendlytester - I even did wear the MoT Ukraine Support T-Shirt :wink:

Would like to share it with you: My first AgileTDOpenAir 2023 – Alexander Schnapper and if you want, feel free to comment (on the blog) or also write your opinion if you have attended previous AgileTD events or upcoming.
And now I know why :unicorn: are fun at conferences :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey! I recently made a tailored risk management plan for QA leads and transformed it into an article!

Read about the steps that will protect your organisation from potential security breaches at :point_down:

I wrote a recap of the recent AgileTD Open Air conference in Cologne, Germany:

I reflected on why I do what I do (professionally). I’m curious about other peoples’ “why”. Why I love testing, and love helping others find testing joy too - Agile Testing with Lisa Crispin (and I’m happy to find this blog post channel, looking forward to reading y’all’s!)

2 Likes

Thanks! I enjoyed reading about your experiences, I hope I can go to Open Air next year. I do wish I could have seen your Smoke and Mirrors session, it sounds fantastic!

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully we will meet in person in an upcoming conference!

Hello MoT Community!

I am excited to introduce a fresh perspective in my latest piece, “Strategy House of a QA Leader”. Strategy House of QA leader. In the current era of information… | by Dmytro Stekanov | Jun, 2023 | Medium

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if any of the ideas presented in the article pique your interest.

:dove:

Hey folks,

Thanks for sharing so many good blog posts for this month.

From now on, feel free to post your blog links in the new :handshake: Sharing chat channel.

In the meantime, I’ll close this post down.

1 Like