Share your favourite tool and explain why – 30 Days of Tools, Day 1

What tool brings you joy?

I’m working with Kubernetes clusters, and K9s is great for looking at my pods, deployments etc.

What’s the one tool you go to that is a pleasure to use and helps you solve problems.

While I’m not a power user, I do generally gravitate towards the command line. Need to do git stuff? Command line. Something not running? Command line.

What tool helps you be a better tester

I’ve always been a fan of Postman. I’m working mostly with APIs at the moment. So it’s great to explore and experiment.

2 Likes

TestMagic is my go-to testing tool that brings me joy and helps me be a better tester. It offers a seamless user experience with its intuitive interface and effortless navigation.
The tool simplifies complex tasks and automates repetitive actions, saving me valuable time. With its powerful analysis and debugging tools, I can identify even the most elusive bugs. The real-time collaboration feature enables smooth teamwork with my colleagues. TestMagic constantly updates and improves, staying ahead of the curve.
Overall, TestMagic enhances my efficiency, makes testing enjoyable, and proves to be an invaluable resource for testers. Give it a try and experience the magic yourself!

You can also use : https://pairwise.teremokgames.com/
Pretty simple & handy to use

Thanks for sharing, @harpreet. I’ve added it to the MoT Tools Directory.