great fun at the latest Software Testing Clinic in Cambridge on “Testing Requirements”, with a lot of engagement. Love to see people collaborating and being creative!
Some of the resources from our preparation and as mentioned during the session:
- Edward de Bono: Six Thinking Hats
- Iain McCowatt: Spec checking and Bug Blindness
- Katrina Clokie: Three Tips To Help Testers Ask Better Questions
- List of cognitive biases and the Cognitive bias cheat sheet
And you might have watch already the 99 second intros to this and related topics:
- 99 second intro: Acceptance Criteria
- 99 second intro: Users stories
- 99 second intro: Requirements and specifications
And this is the whiteboard brainstorm we’ve come up with:
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here!
See you all in September for our next session on Talking about Testing
karo and Nick