Test.Bash(); 2021 - Meet our new host: Laveena Ramchandani

Test.Bash(); 2021 is almost upon us and to celebrate we thought you might want to get to know more about one of Test.Bash(); 2021’s newest hosts, Laveena. So we asked Laveena some questions and here are her responses:

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

My Name is Laveena Ramchandani, graduated with a degree in Computer Science and fell into testing! I always say I had a good fall there! I consider myself an all rounder tester as I have interests in both functional, non functional testing. I Enjoy exploring new tools, new ways of testing and also sharing my knowledge. I have come out of my shell very recently (2020) where I decided to present my experience in Data Science model testing. Today I blog, been part of podcasts and also an international speaker. I love how great our testing community is. In this TestBash I have a talk on demand too, stay tuned!

What was it about TestBash that made you want to volunteer as a host?

The opportunities MOT has to provide are always very positive, I thought I have seen amazing hosts in the past both online and in person and how they keep the TestBash vibe, so I decided why don’t I give this a try too.

What are you looking forward to at Test.Bash(); 2021?

I am looking forward to yet another successful TestBash, new things to learn and meeting more testers.

:point_right: Have you seen the amazing schedule and registered for Test.bash();?

It’s on October 28th, 10am-10pm UK time. Available with a Pro Subscription or you can purchase a ticket.

3 Likes