Test.Bash(); 2021 - Share Your Current Tooling for Automated Testing - Peet Michielsen

We’ve learnt about what Peet Michielsen and his team use as their current tooling for automated testing.

We’ll use this Club thread to share resources mentioned during the session and answer any questions we don’t get to during the live session.

2 Likes

Since I was not keen to get distracted and hand my data to yet another web site I’ll ask here.
Q: We can see that Web automated testing takes first place, Mobile second, and Desktops 3rd. So the stats providers for this tell us where IOT device testing automation sits in the mix?

1 Like

You can do this anonymously, but I added your questions to Slido, hope he answers it live also! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Questions answered during the talk:

• What is your favorite set of tooling?
  • What was the most fun bit to implement?
  • Web automated testing takes 1st place, Mobile 2nd, Desktops 3rd. So the stats providers for this tell us where IOT device testing automation sits in the mix?
  • On which machines/servers/VM setup are you running your tests? UI tests typically need some screens

Questions we didn’t get to:

• Explain FLASK to me like a 5 year old? @medigoldhealth (Had this question in the regular chat)

Resources mentioned:

Answers are added in the quote above

2 Likes