TestBash Brighton is next week! Schedules and info inside!

I’m not quite sure how it has happened, but TestBash Brighton is happening next week! It is our biggest TestBash to date. I’m quietly pleased that Brighton has continued to grow even with multiple other TestBashes happening this year.

As I traditionally do, I will be sending out a series of messages to keep you all up to date on what is going on.

I will be communicating this here on our forum, the same information will also be going out to attendees.

Schedules:
We have released the schedules of each day. Print outs will be available on the day.

Each day is pretty jam packed from early morning to late at night. We hope you can participate in as much of it as possible.

Workshop day: Workshop Day Schedule
Conference day: Conference Day Schedule

We’d like to take the opportunity to thank our main sponsors. I keep saying it, but our sponsors contribute hugely to helping make our events happen. Also because we are pickier about how we do things (ie - we have no exhibition booths, no sales talks, no selling attendee data) we are heartily thankful that our sponsors understand and share our perspective on how we run our TestBash events.

QASymphony are sponsoring our Thursday meetup!

ASOS will be helping us create awesome memories with a photo booth!

SauceLabs have helped to ensure that you will all have MoT tshirts. Yah!

Hindsight are sponsoring a games themed meetup on the Friday! Have a favourite game? Why not bring it along, have fun and make some new friends!

EqualExperts are bringing us some refreshing waterbottle swag!

4 Likes