Registration is compulsory for all days. You don’t need to have your ticket printed but please have it downloaded to your phone so that we can quickly scan the QR code to get you checked in.
- Wednesday: TestBash Essentials registration starts from 8 am with the talks kicking off at 9 am sharp. There will be an optional Lean Coffee in the Lounge downstairs from 8 am.
- Thursday: Workshop Day registration starts from 8:30 am with the workshops starting at 9 am sharp.
- Friday: TestBash registration starts from 8 am with the talks kicking off at 9 am sharp. There will be an optional Lean Coffee in the Lounge downstairs from 8 am.
- Saturday: Open Space registration starts from 9 am with the activities kicking off at 10 am sharp.
Where Do I Register?
- Wednesday: Register at the Clarendon Centre. Directions here
- Thursday: Register at the Clarendon Centre unless you have received an email stating otherwise (a couple of workshops are being hosted at nearby venues). Directions to the Clarendon Centre can be found here. Jurys Inn should use this in their maps. BMECP is on the ground floor underneath the sports hypnosis centre.
- Friday: Register at the Clarendon Centre. Directions here.
- Saturday: Register at the Clarendon Centre.
- TestBash Brighton Essentials 2019 Schedule - Wednesday.pdf (25.4 KB)
- TestBash Brighton Workshops 2019 Schedule - Thursday.pdf (66.8 KB)
- TestBash Brighton 2019 Schedule - Friday.pdf (62.7 KB)
If you have any dietary requirements that you did not let us know at the time of booking, please email email@example.com. We have worked with our caterers to handle all dietary requirements that have been sent so far. Simply join the queue with everyone else and mention the requirement to the server. They will be able to give you a dish that meets your needs.
All evening meetups will be taking place in the Clarendon Centre. We have some morning ones too if you’re an early bird, TestBash Brighton 2019 Meetups will give you all of the specific meetup details. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so we have an accurate idea for catering numbers.
You must have a ticket to attend the Open Space on Saturday. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Our host for the day will explain how the Open Space works before we get things kicked off.
The UnExpo will take place in the breaks and lunch on Friday only. There are still some spots available to take an UnExpo stand for all of the breaks throughout the day. You don’t need to stay with your stand all of the time. The idea is that they would be interactive and attendees could engage with them even if you aren’t present. If you want to read more or sign up, head over to the call for stands page. If you sign up on the day, you will only have your stand for one break.