TestBash Netherlands 2019: Everything You Need to Know

(Heather) #1

As TestBash Netherlands approaches, it’s time to get everything you need to know in the one place :slight_smile:

Registration Times

Registration is compulsory for all days. You don’t need to have your ticket printed but please have it downloaded to your phone so that we can quickly scan the QR code to get you checked in.

• Monday: Automation in Testing registration starts from 8:30 am with the workshop starting at 9 am sharp
  • Thursday: Workshop Day registration starts from 8 am with the workshops starting at 9 am sharp. Please check the venue you need to register in below.
  • Friday: TestBash registration starts from 8 am with the talks starting at 9 am sharp. There will be an optional Lean Coffee from 8:05 am.

Where Do I Register?

• Monday: register at Zalen van Zeven which you can find directions to here.
  • Thursday:
    • “Building Your Own API Testing Framework” register at Restaurant Seven which you can find directions to here
    • “The Test Strategy in Today’s World” register at Restaurant Seven which you can find directions to here
    • “Security Testing” register at Restaurant Seven which you can find directions to here
    • “Investigating the Context - How to Design an Effective Automation Strategy” register at Zalen van Zeven which you can find directions to here.
    • “Exploratory Testing - The Art of Software Investigation” register at Zalen van Zeven which you can find directions to here.
    • “Experiential Coaching: Building, Nurturing and Helping Teams to Become More Effective” register at Zalen van Zeven which you can find directions to here.
  • Friday: NOTE THAT THIS HAS CHANGED register at Jacobikerk which you can find directions to here.

Conference Schedule

The conference schedule can be downloaded here
TestBash Netherlands 2019 Schedule (66.7 KB)

Dietary Requirements

If you have any dietary requirements that you did not let us know at the time of booking, please email netherlands@ministryoftesting.com.

Meetups

The meetups are an excellent chance to continue conversations from the conference or relax with fellow testers. You do not need a conference ticket to attend the meetups but please RSVP on Meetup if you plan to attend.

2 Likes
(Ileana) #2

I’m really looking forward to these events!!!
I can’t believe i’ll meet part of this awesome comunity in person! :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Vera de Bakker) #3

Not sure where to ask this, but do you need to bring a laptop to the workshop on Thursday (I’m registered for “Exploratory Testing - The Art of Software Investigation”)

(Heather) #4

Hi Vera,

Yes you will need to bring a laptop. Can you please check your spam folder? You should have received an email with your workshop pre-requisites on May 2nd :slight_smile: