TestBash Home 2021 - Call for Volunteers

TestBash Home is returning from 17th-18th June and we’re looking for your help!

As with every TestBash, it takes a brilliant team behind the scenes to help make sure everything runs smoothly. For TestBash Home, we’re looking for approximately 10 volunteers from all over the world to help us.

Volunteer Duties

Our volunteers will have a range of duties throughout the event ranging from:

• directing people to the right area in the online platform
  • sharing supporting links
  • helping us to ensure that the Code of Conduct is respected.

You won’t be expected to stay online for the full 24-hours! We’ll need your help for 3-4 hours (depending on your availability).

What Do Volunteers Get?

Volunteers will get access to the entire event so once you’re finished with your volunteering slot, you’re free to enjoy the rest of the TestBash Home goodness :heart:

You’ll also get access to all of the recordings after.

Interested?

Reply to this thread and let us know

• where you are in the world (timezone)
  • what times you’d be available for

and we’ll be in touch.

14 Likes

UK GMT/UTC
Depending on work load, late afternoon - through to midnight UK time. Maybe other times, depending on the time slot.

Happy to contribute in other ways too if needed.

5 Likes

Belgium Time GTM +1 - available from: 7:00 - 00:00 (7 AM til Midnight)
Happy to help!

4 Likes

Hi,

Is there any testbash happening for beginners in Toronto,Canada.?

2 Likes

Hi @ektak we don’t have any physical TestBashes happening due to the pandemic. TestBash Home will be suitable for all levels and with running for 24-hours, you’ll be able to tune in at a time that suits you in Canada :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Test bash home 2021!!! Woohooo. Yes!

Uk time. Any time, preferably not after midnight but can help if required.

I am a pro member so if someone who’s not wanted to do it instead to get free tickets, then that’s cool.

6 Likes

I’m on U.S. Eastern time, located in Boston, MA. I can help either Thursday or Friday (preferably during EDT business hours, but I can be pretty flexible there), but I will admit Friday is a bit better for me.

4 Likes

I’m in Malmö, Sweden. Timezone: CET

I can help for up to 4 hours: 20:00-00:00

2 Likes

Primarily also why I don’t volunteer. Plenty of ppl in this timezone, pick someone up&coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all!!

I’m in Salta, Argentina , timezone GMT -3
available from 7pm to 12 pm (argentina time) on June 17th

2 Likes

Hi all…
I am in Islamabad, Pakistan, timezone GMT +5
Available from 20:00 till midnight.
Will be glad to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UK / London timezone

I should be able to do from 6pm on the 17th and 18th, until “late”. I might be able to do earlier if I can convince work it’s a good professional development opportunities.

1 Like

Thank you. How do i register for one?

Depending on my workload, I should be able to volunteer for both days starting from 1’o clock. Timezone UK GMT/UTC.

1 Like

CST time zone, flexible on time slots (between 9 am - 5pm 9pm - 12pm) either day.

1 Like

Hello!
I’m in US-Pacific timezone and my availability is flexible. Preference for day to early evening (8 am - 8 pm) either day. :heart:

2 Likes

I’m from India (GMT +5:30)
I would be available before 9:00AM IST, and after 8:00PM IST

2 Likes

US Eastern. I can take a 3 - 4 block of time between 9 am and 9 pm my time on either day.

2 Likes

India IST time (GMT +5.30) . I will be available in the evening from 6pm IST till midnight .

Would be happy to help :blush:

1 Like

Sydney, Australia.

I can help any time from 9am - 5pm Sydney time :smile:

1 Like